WINTER 2019 SEASON (Lectures begin on JAN 8th & 10th)
Ticket sales through Centre in the Square are now closed. Season tickets for each series may be purchased at the door prior to the start of each lecture. Ticket prices are $50.00 (includes HST). Cash or cheque only.
Guest Policy: Day tickets ($8.00 each) are available and may be purchased at the door prior to the start of each lecture.
For questions referring to tickets contact the TAL-KW Registrar: Keith Myra firstname.lastname@example.org (519) 886-4423.
MEMBER ASSISTANCE POLICY
The primary purpose of this policy is to ensure the personal safety of our members. With an aging membership it is too onerous for TAL to support and generally be responsible for those attending lectures who would otherwise require the services of a caregiver:
- Transportation to and from TAL lectures is the responsibility of the member. TAL will not be responsible for driving those attending lectures to/from sessions or matching riders with those needing rides.
- Each person attending a lecture who requires the services of a caregiver (e.g. professional caregiver, spouse, family member, friend, etc.) must be accompanied by that caregiver before, during and after the lecture to ensure their safety. This includes accompaniment during the entire lecture (including the break period), visits to the washroom and trips between the car/parking lot and the lecture hall.
- TAL honours the CNIB Card (refer to Note below) and the Easter Seals Access 2 card (refer to Note below) for accompanying persons. Members or guests with disabilities who present valid cards from either of these two programs will receive a complimentary ticket for their support person. In addition, all professional caregivers will receive a complimentary ticket upon request.
- If TAL becomes aware of a member attending lectures who appears to require accompaniment, TAL will attempt to contact a family member to discuss a viable solution.
- Service animals (e.g. dogs) are permitted in the lecture hall for those TAL members requiring them.