Ticket sales for the Fall 2018 season are now open.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS (July 16th, 2018 - September 21st, 2018)
During this period series tickets can be purchased only through Kitchener's Centre in the Square and will be available until September 21st unless sold out before then. Purchases made during this time period qualify for the EARLY BIRD fee of $40.00 (includes HST) for the eight week Tuesday series of lectures and $30.00 (including HST) for the six week Thursday series. (Note that the EARLY BIRD fee represents a $10.00 discount.) The following options are available:
Online - Click on Purchase Tickets and follow the instructions.
Via Phone - Call the Centre in the Square box office (519-578-1570 or 1-800-265-8977).
In Person - Visit the Centre in the Square box office: 101 Queen Street North, Kitchener.
The Online and Via Phone options require a credit card. Cheques can be used in person at the box office. Your tickets can either be printed via the "print-at-home" function or the Centre will mail them to your home. Since TAL pays an additional fee for the mail-out option, please consider printing your own tickets if possible.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS (after September 21st, 2018)
Subject to availability season tickets for each series may be purchased at the door prior to the start of each lecture. Ticket prices are $50.00 (includes HST) for the eight week Tuesday series of lectures and $40.00 (including HST) for the six week Thursday series. Cash or cheque only.
Guest Policy: Space permitting, a day ticket ($8.00) may be purchased at the door prior to the start of each lecture.
In the event of ticketing problems prior to the start of the series, please contact the Centre in the Square box office. After the series begins you may contact the TAL-KW Registrar: Keith Myra firstname.lastname@example.org (519) 886-4423.
MEMBER ASSISTANCE POLICY
The primary purpose of this policy is to ensure the personal safety of our members. With an aging membership it is too onerous for TAL to support and generally be responsible for those attending lectures who would otherwise require the services of a caregiver:
- Transportation to and from TAL lectures is the responsibility of the member. TAL will not be responsible for driving those attending lectures to/from sessions or matching riders with those needing rides.
- Each person attending a lecture who requires the services of a caregiver (e.g. professional caregiver, spouse, family member, friend, etc.) must be accompanied by that caregiver before, during and after the lecture to ensure their safety. This includes accompaniment during the entire lecture (including the break period), visits to the washroom and trips between the car/parking lot and the lecture hall.
- Professional caregivers who accompany members will have their entry fee waived.
- If TAL becomes aware of a member attending lectures who appears to require accompaniment, TAL will attempt to contact a family member to discuss a viable solution.
- Service animals (e.g. dogs) are permitted in the lecture hall for those TAL members requiring them.